Make your visa application process stress-free with our expert guidance

Immigration Visa

Our Immigration Visa service assists clients with all aspects of the visa application process, including eligibility assessments, document preparation, and submission. We have a team of experienced immigration consultants who stay up-to-date with the latest immigration regulations and policies to ensure that our clients' applications have the best chance of success. By choosing our service, clients can save time and avoid the stress of navigating the complex visa application process themselves.

Focus on your core business,
we'll take care of the rest

At 2B1’s Immigration Visa service, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive support to overseas visitors traveling to the Philippines. Our team of immigration consultants starts by assessing each client’s individual circumstances to determine the most suitable type of visa for their needs. We then guide clients through each step of the visa application process, from preparing and submitting documents to following up with relevant government agencies. Our immigration consultants are knowledgeable about the latest immigration regulations and policies, ensuring that our clients’ applications are up-to-date and meet all the necessary requirements. We work closely with clients to simplify the complex visa application process and minimize stress. Additionally, we offer specialized assistance in securing investment visas for those interested in investing in the Philippines. also cover assistance with obtaining an Alien Employment Permit from DOLE and a work visa from the Philippine Bureau of Immigration for those who wish to work in the Philippines. Our goal is to simplify the complex visa application process for our clients, saving them time and reducing stress.

Frequently Asked Questions About Immigration Visa

Applicable to foreigners working in the Philippines. The validity period of the visa matches the duration of its work contract.

Applicable to retired foreigners over the age of 50 who need to meet certain financial requirements to obtain the visa. This visa allows long-term residence and business activities in the Philippines.

Applicable to retired foreigners is a long-term visa issued by the Philippine government to foreign nationals who invest in the country. The SIRV allows the visa holder to reside in the Philippines indefinitely and engage in business or investment activities.

If you overstay in the Philippines with a tourist visa for more than one year, you may need to apply for the so-called “MR (Mandatory Reporting)” or “transitional visa” to the Philippine Immigration Bureau to legalize your residence status and avoid being deported or fined fine.

Here are some common steps and requirements for applying for MR:

Contact the local Philippine Immigration Bureau or immigration affairs agency, and ask them for detailed information and required materials for applying for MR.

Provide relevant identification documents, such as passport, valid tourist visa, proof of residential address, etc. In this case, you will need to provide evidence that you have been in the Philippines legally for at least one year.

Pay the appropriate fee to cover the MR application fee and penalty.

Note that MR can only be granted once and applicants must apply within the application deadline. If your application is approved, you will be granted a bridging visa valid for 6 months, allowing you to stay legally during the period and seek solutions to other legal residence status during this period.

Note that these are general steps and requirements for applying for MR, and specific requirements may vary from case to case. We recommend that you consult with your local Philippine Bureau of Immigration or Immigration Affairs Agency for detailed information and guidance regarding your specific situation.

Applicable to married aliens whose spouse is a Philippine citizen or permanent resident. This visa is valid for one year, after which it can be extended to a permanent residence visa.

Foreigners holding a Philippine 13A visa can work and do business in the Philippines without the need to hold an AEP (Alien Employment Permit, Alien Employment Permit). Because the 13A visa is a long-term residence visa, the holder can freely live and work in the Philippines.

successful projects & satisfied customers.


Explore Our Services

Please fill out the form, so we can learn more about you and your needs.